PIERS Morgan drove viewers crazy as he co-hosted an American news show – with fans demanding to see him more.
The 56-year-old, who announced his TalkTV show Piers Morgan Uncensored will launch on April 25, made an appearance on The Five.
After the show, fans took to social media to demand more Piers on their screens.
One wrote: “Piers Morgan, permanently hire him on the FIVE!!!!”
Another said: “Glad to see Piers ❤️.”
Someone else commented, “Love Piers Morgan. Enjoying the show!”
And a fourth added, “Piers!! Awesome👏.”
Luckily, Piers fans won’t have to wait long before he returns to television.
Yesterday he announced the launch of Piers Morgan Uncensored – and promised he would use it to ‘cancel cancel culture’.
Piers said: “I am delighted to now return to live television with a new daily show whose primary aim is to undo the cancel culture that has infected societies around the world.
“I want it to be a platform for lively and vigorous debates, topical interviews and that increasingly taboo three-letter word: fun. I also want it to annoy all the right people.”
The new global show led by the former Good Morning Britain presenter will air alongside the UK launch of TalkTV on linear TV platforms Sky, Virgin Media, Freeview and Freesat.
Piers signed the deal to lead the show last year and also returned to The Sun as a columnist.
Speaking at the time, Piers said: “”I am delighted to return to News Corp, where I started my media career over 30 years ago.
“Rupert Murdoch has been a constant and fearless advocate for free speech and we are going to build something new and very exciting together.
“I want my global show to be a fearless forum for lively debates and agenda-setting interviews, and a place that celebrates everyone’s right to have an opinion, and for those opinions to be vigorously examined and challenged.
“I’m also thrilled to become a columnist for The Sun and the New York Post, two brilliantly successful and popular newspaper brands.
“I’m coming home and we’re going to have fun.”